You can be the one who stands out above the rest!
What is SEO? What is SEM? Which one should I choose?
Search engine optimization (SEO) is the process of adjusting a website to improve its visibility in search engines under the natural (a.k.a. unpaid or organic) search results.
Search engine marketing (SEM) is paid advertising that appears next to or above unpaid search results. AdWords is a form of search engine marketing. Please note that advertising on Google does not in any way affect the ranking of a website in natural search results.
Both SEO and SEM can complement each other, and have very distinct advantages and disadvantages:
With SEO clicks are free. However, it requires technical expertise and can be challenging. You also have very limited control over factors such as which search terms show your site or what the text snippets will say. There are Google guidelines which have to be considered. If you work with an agency, make sure your partner is reputable.
With SEM you pay for clicks. The key advantage with SEM is the control you have over when your site shows up, what you highlight in your ad texts, and how much you want to pay. Results are much easier to measure and tend to be more immediate.
Which one should you choose? Google recommends that you try both!
How much does it cost?
You only pay when someone clicks on your ad. You set your own price and decide how much you want to spend each day. You can make changes or cancel at any time. Each time an AdWords ad is eligible to appear for a search, it goes through the ad auction. The most you’ll pay is what’s minimally required to hold your ad position and any ad formats shown with your ad. For addition information on pricing our services, visit our pricing page.
Where on Google will my ads appear?
Ads appear alongside or above Google search results, in sections marked “Sponsored links”, as well as on other partner websites. Your ads can appear on a desktop computer, tablet or mobile phone.
How can I tell my ads are successful?
We’ll start your ad campaign with a clear goal in mind, such as increasing traffic to your site, selling 10% more, or lowering your cost per lead. Then, track the results with statistical tools. This will show us what visitors do on your site, and which ads are doing the best job of meeting your goals.
I already advertise on Google, where can I get help?
Give us a call at 1-925-300-6789
Increasing Sales FAQs
How do you drive more people to my website?
There are 3 ways to increase the AdWords-generated traffic to your website:
1) Increase your max CPC bid without limiting your daily budget: Increasing your max CPC can help your ad appear in a higher position, which generally leads to more clicks. Keeping your daily budget high can ensure you get as much traffic as possible each day. These options are the quickest and simplest ways to drive more people to your website, but obviously not the cheapest.
2) Increase your campaign’s reach: Increase the reach of your campaign by adding more relevant keywords or removing any unnecessary geographic limitations.
3) Increase your campaign’s relevance: Making sure that your ads and keywords remain relevant helps you build a good Quality Score which helps you appear at a higher ad position and lowers your average price per click. Having targeted, appealing ads will also entice more people to click.
Can you help me win more online sales and leads?
- Using Google Search technologies we reach people when they’re searching for products or services you offer.
- Using the Google Display Network we engage them as they browse pages on the web. We use Contextual Targeting to reach users as they read about topics related to your product or service, and Interest Categories to find consumers with the exact interests you want to target.
- We use Mobile Ads to reach users when they’re on-the-go with smartphones.
- We use Sitelinks to show shoppers exactly what they’re looking for and take them directly to the most relevant page on your website
- We use Product Listing Ads to display product images and prices within Google Search results
- We use Dynamic Search Ads create ads automatically from your web page content. This help us tailor your ads to individual shoppers.
- We use Conversion Tracking measures to improve ;your ad campaigns by finding out how many ad clicks turn into real sales or leads.
- We use Google’s Conversion Optimizer to automate your bidding s
trategy and helps boost
- We use Google’s Display Campaign Optimizer to find placements on the Google Display Network that are likely to bring you conversions – then automate your bids for the best results.
- We use Re-marketing technique to re-connect with past customers and people who have visited your site or abandoned their shopping carts on an earlier visit.
Can you help me advertise the launch of a new product?
- We can spread the word using Video Ads on YouTube to reach up to 57% of the US online population.
- We can use the Google Display Network to help you reach 80% of online viewers with text, image, rich media and video ads.
- We place Google Search Ads to help attract millions of daily users as they search for product or service just like yours.
- We can use Google’s re-marketing technique to quickly re-connect you with shoppers who looked at your product/service but didn’t buy.
- We can incorporate offers in your Google Search Ads that show special promotions for your new product/service. In addition, we can make it easy for shoppers to find your product/service showing them to the nearest store, or letting them make phone orders right from a mobile device.
Can you help us increase in-store traffic?
- When advertising online, we can target your ads to people who are right near your store, on Search, Display, Mobile devices.
- Using Google Maps, we can help increase in-store sales by letting customers know you’re just around the corner.
- Using Click to Call ads we can connect mobile users directly to your business phone line in just one click.
How will you keep my costs down?
Your overall cost is controlled by your daily budget. While the easiest solution to keep costs down is to reduce your daily budget, you may end up dramatically reducing the amount of traffic to your site. Instead, we consider adjusting your max CPC bid and improving your Quality Score to get the most out of your budget:
1) Reducing Max CPC bid: We’ll adjust your Max CPC bid over time to achieve the lowest possible bid for the amount of traffic you want.
2) Increasing campaign’s relevance: Relevant keywords and well-targeted, appealing ads will help build a good Quality Score, which improves your ad position and decreases your actual CPC.
3) We do not limit your campaign’s reach: You may think that with a limited budget, you should limit your reach — for example, only advertise locally or choose fewer keywords. We’ve discovered the opposite is often true. A greater reach means a better chance of reaching customers who are looking for exactly what you offer, even if your ad position may be low.